Sunday, January 29, 2012

Curiosty.

I never liked waiting, in fact, I'm pretty impulsive. Give me a bowl of M&Ms mixed with Skittles, blend the mush in my mouth, I'll say to myself: this is disgusting, and continue to chew it. If you play an episode of Community of Avatar the Last Airbender, I'll keep eating--small handfuls--to destracted to care.

So. Then you must ask me: How do you take curiosity? Well...it will all blend together soon. Bear with me.

Well. Its just like when a Pastor argues abstinence, "its best to wait." Nothings worse then just jumping into the action, people must have gradual reveal--like in those Movie Maker transitions--and it can have dangerous consquences.

" Now we see only an indistinct image in a mirror, but then we will be face to face."


When you write. You write letters and words that add up, and mean something to the individual reading it.  Right?
But as a writer of story, Papa Twain tells us, "fiction must make sense" as opposed to life--which doesn't.


Curiosity is a great propellant of stories. Of course this is just to obvious--I just felt a bit impusive to write this. Yup. 


But check this out.













No comments:

Post a Comment